International Student Procedures & Forms
Welcome Prospective Student
Thank you for your interest in attending Interactive College of Technology, with campuses located in metropolitan Atlanta, Georgia; Houston, Texas; and Newport, Kentucky (near Cincinnati, Ohio).
2019 represents the 37th year of the college’s operation, serving students from all over the world. Currently, students are enrolled from more than one-hundred-twenty countries. A number of students are enrolled in our comprehensive English as a Second Language program, and upon completion, may move to other universities to study fields not offered at our institutions.
A second group is enrolled in the English as a Second Language program and will continue their studies in one of our Associate of Science Degree programs.
The third group of students are enrolled in the Associate of Science Degree, and may or may not be taking English classes in preparation. Regardless of your academic objective, the College will work with you and your family/sponsor to assist in achieving your goal(s).
On our website, links are provided to find additional information regarding the academic programs, tuition rates, and other pertinent college policies, including the admissions process and requirements.
We look forward to seeing you on campus.
PROSPECTIVE INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR STUDENT VISA (M-1 AND F-1)
ICT is authorized to enroll non-immigrant alien students through form I-20 (F-1 or M-1 Visa). Whether currently in the United States or wanting to come to the U.S. to study, foreign students are welcome and encouraged to enroll in one of the vocational programs designed to deliver specific skills training. Today the institution serves students from more than 120 countries worldwide.
Instructions to Obtain an I-20 (F-1 or M-1 Visa)
To begin the application process, download the appropriate documents and forms. Fill in the necessary information and send to the campus of your choice.
Additional assistance is available at any of our locations. We will work with you until the process is complete and you are here ready to begin your studies.
Documents & Forms
- Welcome Letter for Prospective International Students (pdf)
- Special Requirements for Students with F-1/M-1 Status (pdf)
- Applying to ICT & Obtaining a Student Visa (pdf)
- ICT Academic Programs (pdf)
- ICT Academic Programs Chart (pdf)
- ESL Vocational Skills Assessment Certificate (pdf)
- ESL Writing Analysis (pdf)
- Pre-Application for Admission (pdf)
- Budget Sheet for I-20 (pdf)
- Preparing to Study in the United States (pdf)
- Preparing for Your Stay (pdf)
- Changing to F-1/M-1 Status (pdf)
- For International Students Transferring to ICT (pdf)
- Instructions to Obtain an I-20 when Residing within the United States (pdf)