Want to enroll in Interactive College of Technology but don’t have a high school diploma or GED?
Earn your high school diploma on our campus with the Penn Foster High School Diploma program!
You can gain the credentials you need to enroll at Interactive College of Technology. You can even transfer in credits you have already earned from previous high school or GED work, so you only take the credits you need to get your diploma.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Call us today or fill out the form to talk to an admissions representative and learn more about the program.
- Schedule an appointment to start the process of enrolling in our high school diploma program.
- Collect your high school transcripts to determine how many transfer credits you are awarded.
- Enroll in the program, plan to come to campus 2-3 times a week for high school classwork.
- Earn your high school diploma by going through the short, easy-to-understand lessons and online tests, which you can complete at your own pace.
- Engage with your dedicated classroom facilitator to help you through the program.
- Complete the high school program while joining the ICT community on campus.
- Take ICT courses in your career field as electives.
- Receive your high school diploma after successfully completing all requirements. You’ll then be a high school graduate and can enroll in Interactive College of Technology.