Business Classes for Entrepreneurship, Accounting and Career Advancement
State-Of-The-Art Training Campuses in Georgia, Kentucky and Texas
Business classes at Interactive College of Technology (ICT) cover essential management, administrative and accounting skills. Our state-of-the-art training campuses in convenient locations in Georgia, Kentucky and Texas have helped many students build successful careers as entrepreneurs, accountants and managers. Whether you are looking to start something on your own or move up the ladder, our training programs offer practical learning you can immediately use at work.
ICT’s business classes are geared to meet current and future industry requirements. Training is provided by dedicated industry professionals who enrich your learning with their real-life experiences. The externship program has proved to be invaluable to our graduates as it allows them to apply what they have learned in a live setting. Once you graduate, you will also have access to the Employment Assistance Department to help you find a job.
Multiple locations at:
Pasadena, TX and
help a wide variety of students take advantage of our business training classes.
Call 888-234-1746 to learn more about our business classes in Georgia, Texas and Kentucky.
Business Classes at ICT
Business classes at ICT help students prepare for associate degrees or skills-based diplomas. Individualized instruction helps you set a comfortable pace for learning. You do not have to keep up with other students, nor can they slow you down. Click on the program of your choice for an overview of the curriculum and training location.
- Office Technology – A two-year Associate of Science degree which allows students to specialize in:
- Business Information Systems
- Medical Office Administration (Georgia and Kentucky only)
- Administrative Support Systems (Texas only)
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management – An Associate of Science degree program preparing the student for a career as a business manager or owner.
Skill-Based Diploma Programs
- Accounting and Automated Office Systems: A short-term program focusing on basic accounting principles with a Microsoft certification component.
- Business Information Systems: Provides training in tools frequently-used by companies to create, share, track, store and utilize business information.
- Bi-Lingual Administrative Support Systems: The program focuses on key skill sets such as document management, presentation and communication tools, combined with high typing speeds and language skill development in either Spanish or English.
- Medical Office Administrative Specialist: The program provides general knowledge and hands-on training in specific medical offices administration skills.
Enroll for Business Classes at ICT’s Accredited Schools
Get Financial Aid to Help Pay for Your Career Training
Students enrolling in business classes at ICT’s accredited schools in Georgia, Kentucky and Texas have peace of mind knowing that their training will be recognized by prospective employers. We maintain high standards of education and offer the latest facilities to help our program participants maximize their learning experience. We pioneered computer-based skills training which can help you learn 1/3 more in 1/3 less the time.
Don’t let tuition expenses prevent you from making a career advancing move. Financial aid is available and can help meet the cost of your business classes, if you qualify.
To tour the facility and find out more about our business classes in Georgia, Texas and Kentucky, please call 888-234-1746, or fill out the form on this page.