WHY START NOW?
While we have all procrastinated at some point in our life, when it comes to education the old adage of “Don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do today” is very relevant. This is especially true for adult learners who need a new career pathway, are stuck in a dead-end job, who aren’t earning enough to make ends meet or get where they want to be, or who have goals beyond what their current situation will allow them to achieve.
Consider these reasons for starting training for new career today.
- The sooner you begin, the sooner you will be able to enjoy the benefits of your training – new job, better income, etc. Most of our graduates begin to earn more following completion of their program that they were earning before. Don’t delay this potential boost in your earnings.
- If you don’t like what you are currently doing, recognize this: nothing changes if nothing changes. Whether you are unhappy in your job or can’t find meaningful employment, things won’t get better until you take action. Why continue to do something you don’t like or isn’t getting you where you want to be?
- Prices on all things tend to rise with time. Whether it is transportation, clothing, day care, meals, books, tuition, don’t wait for higher prices. Take advantage of where prices are NOW!
- The demand for skilled workers is on the rise. But even that may be limited. Don’t wait until your preferred field is saturated with people who decided before you that it was time for a change.
- Our diploma programs can be completed in less than a year. Our Associate of Science degrees are generally completed in less than two years. What if you had taken action a year or two years ago? How soon do you want to be on the path to a better future?
Give this some thought and then contact Interactive College of Technology to schedule a no-obligation consultation.